Project Cargo Handling
Our team is experienced in providing advice on odd-sized shipment. With the appropriate equipment and the technical know-how, our team provides the best arrangement for your odd sized shipment. This helps to reduce and eliminate the unnecessary charges incurred as a result of mishandling and also lessen the possible danger posed to the crew team handling it.
Our emphasis is on delivering the best solution in terms of cost effectiveness, and safety aspects without compromising to the public authority's requirement as well as your interests and reputation.
- Transshipment arrangement (using multi-modal)
- Break-bulk services
- Tug & barging service
- Chartering services
- Long & short haul feeder
- Dangerous cargo handling
- Outguage cargo handling (oversize, weight or restriction)
- Marine-Insurance coverage (Risk Mgt)
- Door-Door service
- Custom document processing (Form D, C, E, CO application, MES, Inter-Bank GIRO, GST exemption, LC proof reading and compliance, legalization with chamber, HS coding)
- Custom clearance services